Don't settle for default themes that don’t do your WordPress site justice! Take it to the next level with this course on how to build custom themes using the WordPress interface. You’ll view video tutorials showing how to conceptualize and create custom themes, all while applying theory to reality with hands-on exercises. By the course’s end, you’ll not only have a scintillating WordPress theme mocked and built out, but a brand new wicked skill set.
- View 4.5 hours of course content
- Learn to set up WordPress & identify vital tools for constructing themes
- Fully understand the organization & functionality of the WordPress back-end UI
- Create a wireframe for your desired theme, then layer on design elements to further enhance your theme’s visuals
- Manipulate code to mold the WordPress layout according to your whims
- Some prior Photoshop, HTML, & CSS experience required
Train Simple is an online education hub specializing in Adobe and web design education. Its repertoire of courses encompasses thousands of training videos allowing students to learn at their own pace, follow structured learning paths, and apply their newly acquired knowledge with exercise files.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here