Designed in the heart of the Wasatch Mountains of Utah the Wildhorn Mountain Collection is a culmination of early morning ascents, all-day runs, white-out and bluebird days in outerwear that never quits. The Bowman ski pants are made of a breathable, lightweight 2-way stretch material combining durable construction and a made to move fit that gives you a 360° range of motion keeping you in a natural rider's stance. Enabling you to seek out the unknown our winter gear offers an unmatched style and comfortable fit. Wildhorn is making a conscious effort to minimize waste and reduce environmental impact by using recyclable fiber packaging. This is part our organized 'Reef 2 Leaf' program that helps fund efforts to preserve our natural habitats so future generations can experience the wild in the same manner we do today. Our grants focus on efforts to protect and improve our oceans, beaches, forests, and mountains. The Bowman pant was meticulously designed and engineered by top level experienced apparel designers. Every measurement, angle, cut and feature has been thoroughly thought out and executed for optimal fit, comfort and performance.
- MADE TO MOVE: For a custom & superior fit make sure to measure yourself according to the women's sizing chart. With an articulated 360° fit and feel, these snow pants offer freedom to move with the mountain. Ergonomically designed for any type of skier or snowboarder our pants give more room for a natural bend in whatever stance you prefer. The smartly designed sloped waistband provides full coverage and motion dynamic comfort.
- EXTREME WEATHER PROTECTION: Ski first chair to last with the women’s Kessler ski pants. Our 12k waterproof rating with Dupont DWR coating performance shell will keep you dry and comfortable all day long. As the saying goes: it’s what’s on the inside that counts. We fully sealed all critical seams on our waterproof pants, so even the slushiest of snow won’t find its way into your base layers.
- HEART OF THE WASATCH: The 100% zoned warmth insulated women's ski pants liner features our signature Wasatch camo print showcasing some of our favorite local mountain peaks. Whether you’re trekking the backcountry or making inbound runs our gripper elastic gaiters keep the soft powder out of your pants.
- ALL YOU’LL NEED: Leave the backpack at home and hit the slopes in your Kessler ski pants. They not only offer a made-to-move fit but have enough storage for all your on-mountain necessities. Easy access with or without a jacket, our snow pant has 2 fully waterproof low slung front pockets and a water-resistant thigh pocket. Our snowboard pants give you all day comfort for hours of riding.
- DETAILED TO THE HEM: For the finishing touches we added an adjustable leg opening with a durable zip closure so putting your boots on and taking them off will never be a challenge. Sometimes the best lines are worth hiking for. The closed leg opening and scuff guard panels offer extra protection from snow and abrasions from movement.