Are You Ready to Roar?
With this HANDS-ON video course led by Chris Tarnowiecky (a certified Apple trainer and expert) you'll get stellar
instruction on how to install, configure and monitor the powerful OS X Mountain Lion Server.
Whether you are setting it up for a school, home network or business, you will learn the most effective way to use everything Apple's Mountain Lion server has to offer.
By the end of this computer based bootcamp tutorial, you will have learned EVERYTHING you need to know to set up and manage an OS X Mountain Lion server of your own!
For ONLY $39
you can take home more than 9 hours
of actionable content and over 110 lectures
of informative instruction!
Unleash The Power of Apple's Mountain Lion Server
Learn The Secrets
- How to install and administer OS X Mountain Lion Server in a commercial environment
- How to set up services and securely manage Mac services and users
- How to set up Web Hosting, Wiki Server, iCal Server, File Sharing and a whole host of other important aspects of Mac Server
- And much more
Who Should Take This Course?
- Anyone who needs to share Mac services on a network of any size
- Anyone who needs an understanding of using Mac Server in a commercial environment
- Anyone who needs to share files and services Mac to Mac or Mac to PC
Meet Your Instructor - Chris Tarnowiecky
Chris Tarnowiecky, who is an instructor for InfiniteSkills.com, a Canadian based company who offer a ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions. The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential in today's commercial environment.
- 30 day refund policy
- You'll have access to this online course in your Udemy account FOREVER
- Can view all of your courses on Udemy's new iPad app
- You need internet access to view your course
- Once purchased you need to follow the redemption instructions located in your account to redeem your purchase