The two aims of this course are to teach you the Python programming language and how to use it in conjunction with Selenium WebDriver. Over the comprehensive 25 hours of content, you'll go from beginner to advanced in Python and Selenium, understand automation framework design, how to log infrastructure, and much more. All of these skills will set your resume apart and put you on the path to a career in automation testing.
- Access 184 lectures & 25 hours of content 24/7
- Use real time hosted web applications to understand how different components can be automated
- Discuss logging infrastructure, cross-browser testing, automation framework design, & more
- Install & configure Python & iPython
- Set up & configure Selenium WebDriver
Let's Kode It is the best place to learn all computer related skills including coding, testing, web development or Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption