Whether at work, home, or in life – we all face problems. Stress can often make organizing and solving them in a logical manner seem impossible, but that’s where DropMind comes in.
A full-featured productivity tool for everyday use – DropMind will help you visualize your thoughts and reduce information chaos so you can plan and organize your way through your daily work.
With a clean, beautiful UI and intuitive functionality, creating functional mind maps is a breeze, enabling you to solve problems, intensify creativity and plan your every move.
WHY WE LOVE IT
You don’t have to be working for “The Man” to get huge benefits out of this service. DropMind is perfect for students, writers, or anyone needing to consolidate large amounts of data, present facts with ease, or simply make any meeting more focused and productive – you can even integrate with MS Office, SharePoint, and Facebook to share your maps.
Regardless of if it’s a complicated business task or a simple task at home, the “map-plan-integrate” process will help you become more productive and get you looking at any obstacle in a more rational way.
- Organic & Intuitive – Develop maps easily by adding topics and topic properties
- Add Rich Media – Import and edit icons, images, attachments, notes, shapes, or colors
- Task Management & Gantt Charts – Add task info, resources, and dependencies to topics, and track your project with a Gantt chart
- WBS Charts – Break down all your work into a WBS chart
- Web Integration – Build mind maps while you browse the web and bookmark your key findings
- Presentation Mode – Create presentations from your mind maps and export them in the wanted format
- Desktop, Web and Mobile Synchronization – Sync your mind maps (Desktop, Web, iPad, Mobile) and stay updated anytime
- Multi-format Compatible – Import and export your mind maps into many other formats
“Your team is seriously good at customer service. I have never failed to be impressed by how well and how clearly you respond.” – Paul Cheever, Chief Executive and Director, Australian Institute for Innovation
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- Processor: Intel (Power PC not supported)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Hard Disk: 70 MB available (during installation)
- 1024×768 @16-bit color (1280×800 @24-bit color or higher recommended)
- Program languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portugese
- No refunds, all sales are final
- License for Mac only
- License can only be activated on one (1) computer
- Lifetime activation includes FREE software updates