Whether at work, home, or in life - *we all face problems*. Stress can often make organizing and solving them in a logical manner *seem impossible*, but that's where DropMind comes in.
A *full-featured productivity tool* for everyday use - DropMind will help you *visualize your thoughts* and reduce information chaos so you can plan and organize your way through your daily work.
With a *clean, beautiful UI and intuitive functionality*, creating functional mind maps is a breeze, enabling you to *solve problems, intensify creativity and plan your every move*.
WHY WE LOVE IT
You don't have to be working for "The Man" to get huge benefits out of this service. *DropMind is perfect for students, writers, or anyone* needing to consolidate large amounts of data, present facts with ease, or simply make any meeting more *focused and productive* - you can even integrate with *MS Office, SharePoint, and Facebook* to share your maps.
Regardless of if it's a *complicated business task or a simple task at home*, the "map-plan-integrate" process will help you become more productive and get you looking at any obstacle in a more rational way.
- *Organic & Intuitive* - Develop maps easily by adding topics and topic properties
- *Add Rich Media* - Import and edit icons, images, attachments, notes, shapes, or colors
- *Task Management & Gantt Charts* - Add task info, resources, and dependencies to topics, and track your project with a Gantt chart
- *WBS Charts* - Break down all your work into a WBS chart
- *Web Integration* - Build mind maps while you browse the web and bookmark your key findings
- *Presentation Mode* - Create presentations from your mind maps and export them in the wanted format
- *Desktop, Web and Mobile Synchronization* - Sync your mind maps (Desktop, Web, iPad, Mobile) and stay updated anytime
- *Multi-format Compatible* - Import and export your mind maps into many other formats
"Your team is seriously good at customer service. I have never failed to be impressed by how well and how clearly you respond." - Paul Cheever, Chief Executive and Director, Australian Institute for Innovation
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS & LANGUAGES
- Processor: Intel (Power PC not supported)
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Hard Disk: 70 MB available (during installation)
- 1024x768 @16-bit color (1280x800 @24-bit color or higher recommended)
- Program languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Portugese