Say "Hello" to this premium black-and-white photography course, which is perfect if you want to craft images with the gravitas of an Adele album cover. Whether you're setting out to emotionally impact your audience or simply want to dabble in photo editing, you'll end this course with a new understanding of Photoshop--as well as a list of photo editing techniques more extensive than the vocal range of Adele herself.
- Create impressive black-and-white images w/ over 6 hours of content
- Ensure your images are not only aesthetically stunning, but technically optimal
- Develop an effective, powerful & efficient black-and-white workflow
- Use a range of powerful, flexible & non-destructive black-and-white conversion techniques
- Evaluate an image's tonal range & balance
- Make global & selective changes using adjustment layers, selections, masks & the Curves tool
- Smooth skin tones, lighten subject's eyes & maximize the detail in your subject's face
- Download course content to learn on the go
David Nightingale is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning photographer, instructor, and author with the 16th most influential photoblog in the UK, Chromasia
. His images have been licensed for a variety of uses worldwide, as well as exhibited in London, Dubai, Bulgaria, and Florence.
For more details on the course and instructor, click here