Agile is a predominant project management methodology of engineering, IT, and other areas of business that aims to provide new product or service development in a highly flexible and interactive manner. Project managers who are certified in Agile often command high salaries due to the cost-saving measures they can implement to a project. In this course, you'll get an introduction to Agile with an emphasis on the Scrum style. By course's end, you'll have a good foundation in Agile and be ready to jump into more advanced courses.
- Access 10 comprehensive modules 24/7
- Define Agile & Scrum
- Learn common Scrum terminology & communication skills in Agile
- Understand how to use Agile outside of software development
- Explore case studies of transitioning to Agile
- Use visual demonstrations & multimedia presentations to learn
- Test your progress w/ quizzes & exam simulators
- Interact & collaborate w/ other students & Vision Training Systems employees to form study groups & discussions
Vision Training Systems believes in quality above all else. Our courses are meticulously created by the industries top team of course developers and certified instructors. Vision only hires the highest level subject matter experts to instruct our courses and the result is a pass rate of 98.4%.
Vision focuses on providing corporations a high quality, customizable solution that gives their employees valuable training that can be done on the go, 24/7. Courses are built with a myriad of features, providing any type of learner with the style of training they need to excel. The Vision learning system includes instructor led lectures, visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, test simulations, flash cards, educational games, one-on-one support and guaranteed certification.
Vision has become one of the fast growing companies in the IT training space by delivering the highest quality training in the marketplace at a price point far below the competition. Request a free demo and experience the Vision Difference. For more details on this course & instruction, click here